Friday, November 18, 2005

How much sex...Part 5




You must be saying to yourself, “How can there be any more?”

Well, I’m not sure. This seems to be a topic with a great deal of research going on ~grinz~.

Percent of men who say they masturbate:
60%
Percent of men who say they masturbate at least once a day:
54%

Contest update:

Alrighty, I have another winner to announce:
Blythespirit
Congrats, email me at michelle@michellehoppe.com

Remember to keep posting, because I’ll give away one prize for every twenty posts on my topics today. For contest information, see my first post of the day – How much sex is too much sex for SEx?

Oh, what the heck, I might as well get in another promo.

The heroine of The Club Belle Tori Trilogy is a mistress of masturbation. “…a firecracker of passion” raved reviewer Oleta, of Just Erotic Romance Reviews. Oleta, gave Club Belle Tori 5 Stars and an O (orgasmic) heat rating.

Irish Minx of Literary Nymphs, had this to say about Belle Tori Too! “Ms. Hoppe has written a wonderfully hot book with the yummiest Alpha hero and one of the best and boldest heroines!” 4.5 Nymphs

Club Belle Tori excerpt
Belle Tori Too excerpt

18 Comments:

Blogger jennyowl said...

Is this going to be a trilogy? I thought there's only 2 books in this series.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, Jenny. This is a trilogy. Book three is almost done ~smiles~.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture on the front cover of the book.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to Blythespirit.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Love the covers. I love to read a trilogy!!
Seems that the men answered all thes questions GRIN. I'm adding them to my test.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Congratson your win Blythespirit!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Er,fruitcake without raisins? HOw many blogs are you going to do, for goodness sake?

How come you got five and I only got ONE. I'm sooo tellin'. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger robynl said...

seeing if I finally created a Blogger account so my name would show up.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

I love to read trilogies!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love this cover too, thank you everyone.

LOL, Dakota, turkey breast covered in gravy...You too could have had more than one blog...you just didn't think to ask :0! Besides, Tina loves me bestest!!

Yes, Robynl, you seem to have it working.

Hi Estella, thanks for dropping by and joining in the fun.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

But Dakota, I have no blogs. Well, I have one but forgot where I signed up for it..

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Blythespirit!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the cover of your book!!!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, I love the cover too! As far as the statistics, I am going to have so many interesting things to ask my hubby when he gets back from Texas! Lol.

Zara

6:47 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Almost, you say? So you're skiving today, aren't you? LOL

8:21 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

I like the cover too.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the cover for Belle Tori Too!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just put both of these books on my tbb list. Enjoyed the excerpts today and all of the interesting facts! :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders