Friday, November 18, 2005

How much sex...Part 8

What a great day!! Thank you to everyone who joined us to help answer the burning question: how much is too much? I think we all pretty much agree, there isn't too much. Oh, and chocolate is important! I'd like to announce the final comment total: 135, WOWZA...so I have one more winner (every twenty posts):
Caffey
Congrats! Email me at michelle@michellehoppe.com so we can talk about your prize.
Okay, are you ready? Ready for the Grand Prize? I let my son choose the winning name out of the bowl, because he's tall and Ihad it lifted way above my head ~smiles~. Drum roll ... tat, tat, tat, arat, tat....
Jeanettej
You are the grand prize winner
(sterling silver penis charm)
~loud clapping~
Congrats, Jeanette. Send me an email: michelle@michellehoppe.com
Thank you, thank you, to one and all. I've met a lot of wonderful people today and look forward to doing this again real soon. Until we meet here again, if you want to find me on the net, you can visit one of these places:

5 Comments:

Blogger robynl said...

Congrats Caffey and Jeanette.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Congrats Jeanette!
Thanks Robynl
And too I had a great time here today!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

Thank you for the congrats and I want to send congrats to all the winners today

11:50 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Congrats to all of Michelle's winners!!!!!!!!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Meljprincess said...

"Michelle, while your talk of blowjobs and penises was going on I got an e-mail I MUST share with you. May I send it? Also, I'd like to order a sexy charm. Where do I find them?"

~smiles~...morning Meljprincess,
Yes to both...send me the email, sounds like it might have something to do with blowjobs and penis', LOL. And yes, I can give you ordering info for sexy charms if you email me.



Send away, hon. michelle@michellehoppe.com

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders