Thursday, August 03, 2006

Now, being faithful to my promise...

Everyone was so great to post today--thanks very much.

Of my newsletter readers who mentioned my time travel that's in progress, I randomly chose thatbrunette to receive a download of any of my books and a download of Vanessa Hart's Heart of a Soldier--a great time travel erotic romance. Heart of a Soldier comes highly recommended by You-Know-Who (that would be ME), and every reviewer who's had the good luck to review it. Hopefully it will put you in mind for another time travel if/when Touching the Stars comes out!

Thatbrunette, please look at my books at www.deesknight.com, and then contact me at dsknight@deesknight.com and tell me which one you'd like to receive, plus the format you prefer.

Love to you all--

Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders