Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just when you got the song out of your head...

...I'm back! Shhh! Don't tell. My official SEx day is tomorrow, the 2nd. But since I have a commitment during the day (okay, a day job. Sheez, take the romance out of everything!) I decided to get a jump on getting my SEx on early. Hope you all don't mind. And I really hope I'm not stepping on anyone's blog time.

If you haven't been to my website, and shame on you for not going, you will see that I'm really influenced by celebrities. No, I don't mean Paris Hilton made me hate Nicole Ritchie or anything like that. I borrow several celebrities' looks for my characters. For example, in my book That's What Friends Are For (you're humming the song now, aren't you?), for the character of Ned Cholurski, I used Ashton Kutcher as my model. I liked his hang-dog expression and thought he would make the perfect nerd-gone-wild. For Fiona Griffen, I thought of Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith's better half.

Okay, so here's my question I pose to you. For the readers, which celebrities would you like to play in the movie of your life? And for you writers, which celebrities have you modeled your characters after in your books? I can't wait to hear those.

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon for more dishing. In the meantime, if you want to learn more about me, check out my new FAQQLY page. http://www.faqqly.com/bridgetmidway If you want, pose a question to me. I'm not shy.

Until later, stay sexy!
BridgeT

3 Comments:

Blogger April Martinez said...

Tough question! I have never in my entire life looked like any celebrity. I have never been able to say, "Okay, imagine a taller/shorter/skinnier/fatter version of [insert name here]. That's what I look like."

The only celebrity I've ever even been compared to is Audrey Hepburn. The boyfriend said it's in the build and in the coloring, but I'm southeast Asian, a Pacific Islander; there's no way I look like her. His judgment can't be trusted anyway. He thinks he looks like Brad Pitt. At 80.

:)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

I'd ask Brittany Murphy - Just Married, 8 Mile, Don't Say A Word, Uptown Girls...*you're humming this song now aren't you?* LOL! to play me in a movie about my life.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rae. Great choice by the way!

I think the only person who would fit my style and personality would be Queen Latifah. Although every ounce of my being would love to say Beyonce! I look just like Beyonce! *LOL*

BridgeT

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders