Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Day After--my release


Well it's the day after, what do you say, what do you do? Have a smoke, take a shower, and head to work. That’s about it. LOL. My latest release came out yesterday. The title of the HOT little novella is Driving Me Insane. Why this crazy title you ask? Because the novella nearly drove me insane writing it? Noooo. Because it’s centered around the much loved Stock Car Racing Circuit.

Yeppers, I love racing.

It’s my not-so-secret passion. In this story, I re-introduce Rick Monroe, who made a cameo appearance in The Winner’s Circle. He’s a little hot under the collar-- or should we say engine-- when he has repeated problems with his race car. The last snafu caused a major wreck during a key race. His mechanics think it might be a faulty fuel line causing the crashes.

In steps Warner Manufacturing, who prides its company reputation on sound products, selling primary to major racing circuit customers. The thought one of its parts might have caused a potential fatal crash is crippling to the company--they take immediate action. The owner of the company, Joseph Warren, sends in his best mechanic--well--and she happens to be his daughter.

What Rick Monroe doesn’t know is the mechanic Warner is sending is a female and none other than Angela Warren; someone Rick has been having an e-mail and telephone relationship with for over three years. Rick holds a deep crush for Angela and when they finally meet, well folks, let’s just say…sparks fly. Let’s see if these two can heat up the pages of this novella as much as Rick can heat up the track.

Hope you enjoy my latest Racing Romance, I know I loved writing it for you. I love to hear from my readers, so feel free and e-mail me at Rae@RaeMonet.com and please come by and visit my website at http://RaeMonet.com.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the title, Rae! Congrats on having your next book out.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Rae Monet said...

Thanks guys ;)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Roxy Harte said...

Congrats on the latest release. Morning after? Celebrate with champagne and choclate covered strawberries! The breakfast of celebrities and horny writers everywhere!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders