Monday, July 31, 2006

Manic Monday

I had a picture to post, but Blogger has decided it doesn't like it. Maybe I'll post it later on today.

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and think about the oddest things? lol. I did this morning. Woke up around three o'clock and got to wondering about stuff. When I go to bed, I make sure that at the very least my feet are covered. I hate having my feet exposed. That's also why I never leave them hanging over the edge of the mattress. My hands either. Because you know that weird creature that sleeps under the bed might decide to grab them at any time. lol. Definitely something I started doing when I was younger and more impressionable. :) Just haven't gotten over that.

Are there any weird quirks you have? It doesn't have to be just when you head to bed. And also, keep reading. The post before this is about SEx moving. Tina gives you all the good news.

Tiffany

2 Comments:

Blogger ladycat713 said...

I wear my socks inside out because I hate the ways the seams feel when they are on the right way.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Dee said...

My husband will tell you I have many odd quirks, some of them almost obsessive compulsive. I agree with tamara on the sock thing--also holes in socks bug the crap out of me.

How about getting your underwear elastic set just right so it doesn't start slipping into your crack. I don't know anyone can stand to wear thongs!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders