Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Repo Chick Blues Sizzling Excerpt



Here is an excerpt from Repo Chick! I hope you all like it!


Callahan rested his hands against my shoulders and gently moved me back. “I want you, Leah.”

It occurred to me then that this was Jesse’s room. “Let’s go into my bedroom.”

We made it as far as the hall before Callahan stopped me, turning me toward the wall. He lifted my arms and held my hands over my head with one of his own. The skin on my tits and face felt good pressed up against the coolness of the wall. I wanted to have Callahan under me, with my hands pinning his to the bed, but I let the control freak in me go. For once, it was okay that I wasn’t in control. Just this one moment in time.

He positioned his hips against my ass, then lowered himself and slid into up into my wetness. I moaned against the wall as he thrust into me, driving himself deeper and deeper.

“Yes!” My voice sounded far off. I was being swept away from my pain and fear, from everything. All I felt was the sweet pleasure of Callahan’s hard cock thrusting into me. He held my hands against the wall and fucked me away from my anger. He took me to a different place, where nothing mattered but the moment.

He crushed his mouth against my neck and bit into the skin, just hard enough so I would feel it. The pain twisted around the pleasure and a pinprick that began deep inside my slick walls, turned into an unbearable ache. As he slammed into me, one of his hands reached around and found my slick clit. Two fingers made firm but small circles around it, not quite touching it, driving me out of my mind. I screamed out my frustration, knowing that if I pushed my pelvis forward to move against his fingers, I’d risk losing his cock.

“Callahan! Fuck!”

“Okay, baby,” he breathed against my shoulder, moving his fingers directly onto my clit, massaging until I was impossible swollen.

“Let it go, Leah,” I heard him say.

Then I was trembling and screaming, shuddering as unimaginable pleasure ripped through me.

Callahan sank his teeth a little further into my skin as he came, almost lifting me off the floor as he rammed into me. He yelled against my throat, an animal growl starting deep within his chest. Then he was kissing my shoulder, the back of my neck, my back. “Leah.”

I turned around and he was on his knees, wrapping his arms around me and resting his face against my belly. I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to fight the sense of panic creeping over me. I didn’t want him to love me. I couldn’t have him love me. I didn’t deserve it and I couldn’t give it back.

But I did need him.

3 Comments:

Blogger jennyowl said...

Love the need that comes through.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

Thanks Jennybrat :)

Blackroze, I remember. I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks for reading it :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

Thanks, Pam! I love the cover! April Martinez is brilliant.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders