Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's good to be queen...

When you write about hot men, you have to know what you're talking about. It takes plenty of "research."

I mean, gee, someone's gotta do it, right? LOL

If you know my universe at all, you're aware that Empress Destoiya is called "the Queen of Quenchless Lust" for a reason. She keeps a stable full of men to please her. Being that I'm such a stickler for detail, I figured I'd have to find some pics of guys suitable to be called her Jades. (oh, btw, the term jade comes from horses - a jade is an overworked horse... you get the idea).

Here are a couple of good pics for you. These were used for pure research. *evil laugh*

The empress looks over her selection for the night....


















The empress takes the boys shopping for leather...



And of course, she makes sure they exercise...



Sigh. It's good to be the queen.


Kayelle Allen
Romance Lives Forever
http://www.kayelleallen.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your hot research pics! It sure must be nice to be queen!! :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

oh, it is. sigh. I'll post a couple more later...

8:32 PM  
Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Yes, I can see being queen has some definite perks...

1:01 AM  
Blogger Pamk said...

yeah it would definitely be nice to be queen lol

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Yeah, the queen knows hot when she sees it, lol.

Frisbee, huh? Hmm, just imagine the running and leaping. Ought to be fun to watch. :0

I wish my job had perks like that. :)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders