Sunday, May 28, 2006

Cleaning house with the Empress

You know, the Empress has a huge palace, so it must take a lot to clean it. I wonder who she finds to do all that work? *snort* Let's take a look...


Oh, I think this is her handyman. Hmm, I'll bet he's handy, all right!


And this looks like the guy who takes care of the drapes. I always did like sheers...


Must be laundry day at the jade's house. Need help with that basket?





That ironing looks like a hot job. If you need steam, I can help you...



When the jades are good, she gives them the day off to fish. I wonder if she goes with them?



But of course, there's always one jade who's too tied up pleasing the empress to go fish. Oh, yeah. It's good to be queen.



Kayelle Allen
Romance Lives Forever
http://www.kayelleallen.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like your handyman pic - and the guy with the sheer drape is dreamy too! :) It sure must be nice to be queen - I'd tie the last guy up too! LOL

2:06 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Hart said...

Oh, man, I love that guy's iron! And that laundry basket! Wow, talk about motivation to do housework, with help like this, my house would be spotless!

Nessie

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, I think I have a pressing engagement with the guy ironing! *LOL*

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Yeah, I think I'd keep him tied up myself. :)

I might be willing to trade the pool boy for the drape guy... is the pool boy blond? LOL

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Isn't housework wonderful? I could watch these guys do it all day. LOL pressing -- how cute!

:)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayelle,

You sure have started my morning off well!

Little Lamb Lost

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders