Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Shades of Grant Callahan...

For all my characters I use pictures for reference. It helps me in descriptions and for inspiration. Sometimes it's a well known actor, actress, or models, and sometimes it's just a picture I found on the internet.

Scott Speedman really defined what I thought Grant looked like in my head.

Enjoy my inspiration!




I'll be posting pics of Lindsay Taylor in a little bit, but if you'd like to see my other characters follow this Link.

Keep telling me about your "Leaps of Faith" too! So far I only have ONE person eligible for a prize!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

WOW...good pics. For some reason I really like black and white pics.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders