Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What's your Fantasy?

In the immortal words of Ludacris, "But I gotta, kn-kn-kn-know what-what's your fan-ta-ta-sy". If you're a fan of hip hop music, like I am, then you know exactly where I'm heading with this blog. I want the dirt, the complete and unvarnished truth, of what you find arousing. No more beating around the bush (pun more than likely intended), it's time to spill the beans on what turns you on.

Are you a closest perv? Or are you openly experimental? Have you lived your fantasy? Or all you still waiting for that thing that'll make you go "Uhhhh"?

Now I believe that turnabout is fair play. I'm more than happy to share my own thoughts on the matter. When I was younger, say early twenties, I thought doing it in the shower would be cool. That fantasy died a swift death in college when I slipped out of my tub one too many times. Sad part is, I was alone and merely trying to dry off. Go figure! Then in my mid-twenties, I began to think that two men might be an interesting diversion. Well, let me tell ya, I had a small taste of that a couple weeks ago when a tag team of foreign men decided to grope me at the same time. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. Now that I've reached my mid- to late twenties, I've come up with a new fantasy.

If you've read any of my work, you know that a small bit of S & M comes into play every once and a while. Now I'm not talking, "Say my name, bitch!" kind of thing. Just a little bit of restraints and handcuffs. Maybe a smidge of spanking to keep it interesting. I'll let ya'll know how this one plays out as it happens. (wink wink)

Now that you know more about me than you probably wanted to, it's your turn! Come on and give me the low down on what gets you all hot and bothered.

Robin
www.robindanner.com
Putting the "R" in Regencies...

18 Comments:

Blogger Darragha! said...

Regencies and Hip Hop. Now there's a comibination for ya! Fantasies? I think I'm at a point where I fantasize about having a fantasy. :)

I want to hear more about your being groped by foreigners, Robin.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

>>mine is a threesome with two men.

Where it's all about you, BABY!!!!!! LOL Yeah, I'm totally on board with this one.

I have one, I've lived it out, and I"m not telling. I have others, they include restraints and other interesting things. ;-)

Great topic, Robin!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good morning Robin,

Over the years I've had many fantasies, several of which were reclassified to experiences ~g~.

Since I've only had one cup of coffee, still have to get son off to school and have my grand daughter her, I'll have to wait until another time to give any details ~smiles~

Michelle

10:26 AM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Spill it, Michelle, else I'm locking you out of RT's bar!! Cece and Beth, yes two men sound like an entertaining way to spend an evening. Darr, with your "beast"like characters, I know you've got to have a whale of a tale (or is it tail?) for us. Regencies and hip hop, yep that's me. Oh me! Just had an awesome idea for a time travel. Hee hee!

Robin
www.robindanner.com

10:32 AM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Totally did not mean to rhymes as much as I did in my last post. That cherry Coke I guzzled must be hitting hard today.

Robin

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sydney Somers said...

I'm with Cece and Beth. Threesome all the way! Just when you think there can't be anything better than having two sexy male hands sliding over one's body, but four of them... (shivers)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Oh man. Ya'll would've loved the Columbians then!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Sasha White said...

I'm with Beth and Cece!
The fantasy of a threesome with two men. YUMMY!!

however, I've lived enough of my "fantasies" to know that reality is never as good, so I doubt I'd ever actually try it. I like the fantasy too much to ruin it. *Grin*

12:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Christy Robin said...
Spill it, Michelle, else I'm locking you out of RT's bar!!

LOL darlin,

You can try hahahaha

1:28 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Dee said...

Yep, gotta go with the threesome with two men. Let me amend that to say two HOT men. Although if such a thing were possible in real life, I'd probably feel too weirded out to know what to do with 'em. I think a lot of fantasies play better just as that -- fantasies.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Bonnie, this is what I always told my friends who said I was loopy for wanting two men at the same time. (I think they imagined a Chinese fingercuff trick. If you've seen Chasing Amy, you know what I mean.) What I always tell them is you can pick and choose which one is better at what. If they're good at kissing...ahem....then that's their job. Good at other things? Then hop to it, Buddy #2.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Michelle, don't make me drag Gail's biker friends to Daytona as bouncers. LOL! I just know you have something hilarious to add to the convo. Come on. You want a cover model to dress up like a baby and dance the conga for you, don't you?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

OMG Robin, you've been reading file 976.354 in drawer 12 of file cabinet 37B, haven't you? You know that is where I keep the rejects don't you? I mean really, I said some of the cover models look like pretty boys and act like babies, not that I'd want one.

Now about that conga...opps phone,
hold on

4:21 PM  
Blogger ladycat713 said...

I put in a vote for the threesome with two men as well but I want it to be a fully interactive one where the guys are together too.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Ooooh, hello Tam! Now we're talking! Getting hot in heeerre!

Robin

4:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

okay...where was I?

Conga, yep, that was it.

The air was heavy with the perfume of tropical blossoms, there profusion of color painting the early morning light as if watercolor washed. Silently waves raced ashore with the incoming tide, swirling along soft white sand ironing away traces of our passing.

His nak

Damn phone

Hold on

5:13 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Ladies, Michelle is holding out on us, isn't she?

Robin

6:04 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Fantasy, huh?

I have to say the M-F-M is definately on my to do list...

And if at least one of the gentlemen could be under 6 feet that would be cool, having a foot height difference between me and DH really limits our creativity...

Tina

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders