Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's All Geek to Me

Yeah - Geek, not Greek. Since today is my day to share, I thought I'd give you all a few more tastes of the weirdness that is my life. Lucky you.

Here's the next site. http://thinkgeek.com Think Geek - Stuff for Smart Masses. Cute, huh?

What do geeks like best? I'll give you a hint. (it keeps us awake) Ooops! Did I say "us"? Uh, I meant "them." Yeah, that's it...

Want a tee shirt sporting a caffeine molecule? How about "soap with caffeine infused in it? Believe it. A truly clean buzz..." Maybe you want some Jolt Cola, or Jolt Gum? Twice the caffeine. Gotta try their "Mints with caffeine, peppermint, spearmint, guarana, gingko biloba, ginseng, more!"

Prefer chocolate? I can help you with that. Try the Buzz Bite, a true chocolate chew (say that 3 times fast). "1 Buzz bite chew has as much caffeine as 1.25 Red Bulls or 3 cans of coke. Wowzers."

And you thought Dilbert was the king of Geeks. You ain't seen nothin' yet, sister. Try this link: http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/810c/ You'll say "OMFG!" and really, really mean it.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders