Friday, April 14, 2006

Night Lovers

The of-age daughter of a wealthy merchant has borrowed a book from her father's groom. She likes horses. She'd like to ride more often, and not side saddle. She watches the stableboys and groomers work with her father's horses almost every day. It's not very lady-like to watch, however. Her mother says it makes her appear "eager." Eager isn't the word for it. She wants to jump onto a horse bare-back and ride like the wind. With the dark Italian groom who loaned her the book. He's very risque. He knows she watches him, so he does things. He blows her kisses. He brushes up against her in passing. She is quite smitten. And then he gave her the book. Dirty stories. It's a book of dirty stories were women remove all their clothing when in the company of their husbands and wherein they even have illicit relations with other women who are their friends. Something odd stirred in her when she read the book. She was both terrified and titillated. The thought of having another woman kiss her bosom or of parading about in the nude before a group of men...scandelous. Interesting. And it made her want to get to know the Italian even more.

"I've come to return your book, sir," she called into the stable. She knew he was alone. She'd been watching. The stableboys were out in the pasture.

"Ah, what did you learn, my little one?" he asked from behind. He'd seen her coming. He slipped his arms most innapropriately around her waist from behind.

"This book contains items of information which are best left explored only between a husband and wife," she replied.

"Do you not think that a man and a woman who are not wed cannot experience these things?" the Italian asked. He kissed the nape of her neck. "Virginia, my fresh little flower--let me come to you tonight and I shall help you understand the meaning of these things."

"And spoil me?" she asked.

"No, no, no. There is no spoiling of my little virgin tonight. I can show you things that will leave your sacred maidenhead intact and still give you exactly what you need to make it another few years in this house."

Virginia turned. "I'll leave my door unlocked."

The Italian groom smiled. "I anticipate you." He removed the book from her hand and trailed it across the modest, heavily startched blouse covering her bosom. Virginia felt her nipples harden as if she were out on a snowy day.

She took special care to comb out her long light brown hair that night before crawling into bed. She wore a new nightgown, and God forgive her, she did not were her long pantalettes under it. There seemed to be a very exciting and strange tightening in her private regions and her breasts seemed swollen--and she could not quit playing the moment when the groom kissed her neck in her mind. Over and over. His hot lips against her cool flesh. If only he would kiss her lips and other places...

She fell asleep waiting for him. Her dreams were savage, frightening--sexually stirring and full of images of stallions and mares breeding. She knew she was having a nightmare--but could not awaken. Nor could she stop the surge of pleasure coursing through her body when the stallion's spirit took her.

She awoke drenched in sweat and feeling quite uncomfortable in her private regions. Then she realized...her own fingers were intertwined in those profane places...she had sinned a great sin in the night. She needed to make confession. But how do you tell a priest you have experienced an erotic nightmare and masturbated in your sleep?

Of course...you blame it on a demon. An Incubus. She would be forgiven, and if she was lucky, she'd be forgiven over and over...as she hoped her Night Lover would return...soon. Perhaps a nap after lunch would be a good idea.



Would you? Or wouldn't you? Kash wants to know. Cold, Hard Kash. Summon passion.

Share your comments with me today (about my impromtu incubus story) or otherwise, and you'll get a prize! Every blogger will receive a bookmarker (or two!) and one winner will get her choice of LSB book!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...yes, blame it all on the devil, or devilish creatures. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to confess such sins in times past when they were so terribly frowned upon.

Unlike the heroine, I would be unlikely to indulge in anap if I had found myself having a nightmare. But a really luscious dream....would work for me.

Little Lamb Lost

12:29 PM  
Blogger Darragha! said...

Note: all who email me their snail-mail address today will get some bookmarkers mailed to them. email to: darragha @ gmail.com (no spaces)

It's only 9:30a.m. and I'm ready for a nap :)

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Darragha,
loved the story! thanks for posting it. that's a great idea, posting a short on a blog..
Annie Owl in GA

12:39 PM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Hi Darragha, love the impromptu story. I think Virginia wouldn't mind if a real incubus visits her. Hmm, idea for a continuation?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, I slept in late today. I'll tell you what though, I'm ready to go take a nap already. Please say you are going to add more to this short story.

Chell

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great story!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great story, darlin.

Michelle

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Very good post!! I enjoyed chatting with you last night Darragha!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Story. Will we be getting more?

Nicole

4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darragha,

I love the story! I hope you continue with it.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

I wish it was an entire work, Darr. I was getting hooked! ;)

Robin
www.robindanner.com

5:00 PM  
Blogger Darragha! said...

Well, darlings, I went to the grocery store, bought my sh*t-load of vegetables requisit for my Jenny Craig diet and am now noshing on butter lettuce with balsamic vinegar. I'll tell ya...my life is sooo very exciting!

About continuing that story...I can...
I'll think about how!

I can call it, "Yes, Virginia, There is an Incubus!" HA!

I see some bookmark requests, and I'm happy to oblige!

D.

5:06 PM  
Blogger ChristyJan said...

Thanks for posting such a great story

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Darragha,

Interesting story. I am suprised she confessed her sins to the priest as that kind of stuff is frowned upon in that time.

Lee Anne

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Darra

You mean this isn't from one of your books? What a shame. It sounds heavenly! You should keep it going for sure.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Darragha! said...

I'm having fun with this story...so I think I'll keep it and flesh it out :)

I even like the title.

Thanks for playing with me today! At 6pm Pacific Time I'll draw a name for the LSB download.

Don't forget to email me for a bookmarker or two!

Thanks!

8:11 PM  
Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

That was a great story...if this is considered a spur of the moment story then you must have a great imagination.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Deborah Chan said...

Hope I am not too late, but I enjoyed your post.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Shuck Ying said...

I can't wait for you to continue with the story...was just getting to the good part. What happens when the guy shows up?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders