Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Pick Me Up....

So, as I was working this morning, I was racking my brain trying to figure out what would be a pick me up after that downer of a post! What was I thinking! LOL. I've got a hot short story that I'm co-writing with Tiffany Aaron but it's not done yet and you guys would get pissed that it wasn't done. I'm promoting my new release, Aquarius: Polar Opposites, here on the 17th, the day after it's release so I don't want to overload you guys with that!

Michelle Hoppe is queen of sex talk, and I can't even keep up with that. Rae Morgan went through all the sex tools. Dakota had all the dish. What's left?

Well, I've got the secret stash of hot guys! So, for the rest of the day, I'm gonna post pics and you guys can say yeah or nay, if he's lickable, or should be shown the door, if you'd like to meet him in a dark alley or if you did meet him in a dark alley would you run, you get what I mean right? And at the end of the day, I'll pick a random poster for a copy of my new book, Polar Opposites, coming out Jan 16th.

Deal?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'll take three please ~grinz~.

Michelle

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders