Saturday, November 19, 2005

Thanks & the winner is...


Thanks for a great day--I loved responding to all the comments! And I'll keep checking back to see if there are any more responses tonight. If you're night owls like me, I can totally relate!

The winner of a copy of LOVE & MAGIC is...
ANNALISA!
Annalisa, Please send me an email at:
sharalanel@comcast.net
and let me know what format you prefer and I'll get that right to you. Let me know how you like it, too.

I have excerpts from Primitive Passion, etc, on my web site and I'll be posting a new giveaway soon on the News Page, so keep checking back:
http://www.sharalanel.com

--Shara

3 Comments:

Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Congrats Annalisa!!!!!!!!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Congratulations Annalisa!

Hi Shara, sorry I missed your posts but I had company this weekend. I recently won a contest and got my choice of a book from LS. I picked MAGIC and got it! Looking forward to reading it. Thanks.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Shara Lanel said...

I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to e and let me know what you think:
sharalanel@comcast.net.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders