Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Monday!

So I'm new here to Liquid Silver and SEx. ;) My name is T.A. Chase and I write homoerotic stories about men loving men. My first book from LSB will be coming out soon, I hope. It's called No Going Home and is about a rodeo cowboy and the man who figures out how to love him.

I'm sure those of you who've checked out my blog, No Boundaries know I'm good for some yummy eye candy..which I'll try to post some more through out the day. If you stop by my blog, you'll also figure out that I love to take a picture and write a story about it.

So my challenge to you through out the day and if you want to, you can do it as many times as you want...is to write something, even if it's just one sentence about one of the pics I post here today.

Unfortunately, since my book isn't out yet, I can't give that away as a prize, but I promise I've got some good stuff to give away to one lucky winner tonight around 9 p.m. Trust me, I'm putting the names of everyone who posts in a hat and drawing the winner's out. I'm not going to pick the winner based on their writing....because then everyone would win. :)

So stop by often throughout the day and check out the pics I'll be posting...let me know what they invoke in you; emotionally or physically. lol

Until a little later,

T.A. Chase

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am first on T.A. day! Whoo. Yum on the pics. And yes...there was licking. Lots and lots of licking of my monitor. You provide me with the best hits of eye candy. You're my candy man, T.A. *mmmwah!*

Enjoy your day!

9:56 AM  
Blogger jennyowl said...

Hi TA, you have great taste in the pics. Looking forward to checking in later.

10:42 AM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Hey Jenna..You're on the ball today. Always glad to indulge your love of candy, girl. :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Jennybrat...as the ladies who come to my blog will tell you...I have tons of great pics. Hope you enjoy them all.

1:23 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Paige, girl...you can oogle my candy...C won't mind..lol. Hope you have a good day at work.

1:23 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Karen, the pics are pretty great, aren't they? Thanks for stopping by.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really get the enthusiasm about a man in formal wear but jeans... jeans are hot. ;)

6:13 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Some great pics you have up! Have to love a man with a great body. Also, congrats on your new release. I will be sure to watch for it.
For this picture, I immediately thought that I wished I could spray some drops of water on that bare skin and lick it off. I know, over-active imagination but oh well.

~April

8:14 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Rain..I'll admit I like a man with his tux shirt half unbutton..pants just unbuttoned. But you're right as well..a man in jeans. Yum!

8:20 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Jolene...you're always welcomed to check out my blog after this. There's always hot men sitting around there. :)

8:21 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Thanks, KimW.

I'm sure he won't mind sharing a chair with you. Easiest way to rub lotion on...lol

8:22 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

April, thanks. I'll be posting an excerpt and the blurb in a few minutes along with the awesome cover for it. Talk about hot men. lol

Licking is allowed..just ask Jenna. She has the cleanest monitor in the world..lol

8:23 PM  
Blogger robynl said...

Nice pics for today since I'm not feeling so well; kind of brightens one's day. Thanks.

8:37 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Robyn and Rae,

Sorry to hear you ladies aren't having good weeks (and it's only Monday) Glad my eye candy could cheer you up a little.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders