Thursday, April 27, 2006

Darragha and the pain of firewalls

Hello peeps

I can't come out and play today at the Pink Posse chat...until around 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific. I'm stuck behind a hellish firewall at the place I lovingly refer to as my 'full time hobby.'

Please check back for excerpts, prizes and more during my chat...I'll be there scortched, but smiling, (as I'm trying to find a way around the firewall).

Darragha
www.darraghafoster.com

If you sign my guestbook and email your snailmail address to me at darragha @ gmail.com (no spaces), I'll send you bookmarkers! Maybe even sticky notes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

And let me tell you guys, Darr's bookmarks are gorgeous! I've got mine stuck to my vanity mirror so I can ogle that beautiful Orca King I'm so fond of.

Robin

4:37 PM  
Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

Hi Darragha,looking forward to some of your excerpts.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just received bookmarks from you. They are beautiful! Thanks so much.

Little Lamb Lost

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders