Monday, February 06, 2006

Woo- y'all have great taste

and I'm loving the different songs and artists, so keep it coming

here's some more of my favorites!

Songs for new love"We Danced" by Brad Paisley - This song makes me all misty, no matter how many times I dance to it.

"There Ya Go" by Alan Jackson - I don't know about y'all, but I could live1000 years happy hearing Alan
Jackson sing this song.

"I Wanna Be Your Everything" by Keith Urban - Who doesn't want to be someone's everything?I mean, uhn.

***

Wedding Songs"Remember When" by Alan Jackson - *sniffles* That's all, just *sniffles*

It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill-has any country music couple fallen in love so beautifully?

When I Said I Do by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black - I love watching these two perform this live.You just know they mean it.

Don't forget to tell me what you love, music wise. There's a sparkly pink prize in it!

6 Comments:

Blogger robynl said...

You and I - Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle
I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton John.
These are good but are giving away my age almost.
I agree with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

5:13 PM  
Blogger robynl said...

What about Shania Twain's 'From This Moment On'-
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

5:18 PM  
Blogger Barrie Abalard said...

I hope I don't have to pick a country song to participate.

I guess my tastes are a little different, a little darker. I know I'm older. :-) A song that never fails to move me is Bruce Springsteen's "Thunder Road", done all soft and slow the way he does it in concert. In the song, a man's singing to a woman, and clearly both have been beaten down by life. But he asks her to leave town with him, to try one more time. To me, the story of two outcasts bonding is poignant and lovely. The song never fails to make me cry.

The complete lyrics are here: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/b/brucespringsteenlyrics/thunderroadlyrics.html

"And I know you're lonely
For words that I ain't spoken
But tonight we'll be free
All the promises'll be broken."

Excuse me while I go find tissues. Man, I love Springsteen's writing.

Barrie A.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of another song that brings back memories for me. When my husband and I were dating he surprised me on a date we were on by telling me that he had bought me a special tape with a special song on it just for me. He put the cassette in and the song My Cherie Amor by Stevie Wonder and started serenading me to it. My mother loved that song and when I was born she named me after that song. His remembering that really impressed me. To this day anytime I hear that song on the classic radio station or play that cassette it brings back that wonderful day and makes me feel so loved. Amazing the power a song has. This has been a great topic. I really smiled alot today. Thank you!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jeanette J said...

When my husband and I were dating, the song that always got us up dancing was I've Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison

6:31 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

I love music from all genres. Found a good title a minute ago. "Naked In Front Of The Computer" by PAPA ROACH. *G* I was trying to look up a title and decided if I wrote every song I really felt moved by I would be here all day. Btw, I love pink (not the singer) and anything that sparkles.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders