Saturday, February 04, 2006

Male Beauty and the Body

How many romance heros have you read about who don't have ripped abs and hard butts? And let's not forget the nine inch whacker. Minimum. LOL

I would be remiss if I didn't post some eye candy that has no reason to be here other than I like it or it makes me hot. So, here you go. A few of my favorite fantasies...


This is why God gave women eyes.



"Marcus, honey, whip something up for me in the kitchen."


If I was in a sandwich, I think I'd prefer be the meat, but this one looks pretty good.



I found this with the title "Brothers Asleep." Hmm... What do you think?

Which body is more masculine?
Which pose do you find more appealing?

There's a reason I'm asking all these questions. It's called research... and as you can see I'm very good at that! >VBG< This will be used in an upcoming book, so please do comment.

Oh, one more question here - Do you want to see more or are you satisfied now?

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamk said...

okay the guy on the right is yummy. Love the jeans. The guy on the right looks just a tad too young. Like my oldest child young.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Pamk said...

okay that don't make sense did I mean the guy on the left looka a little young rofl

10:47 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

They don't look like brothers to me. They look like LOVERS. Yea, enough "way too pretty" boys who probably like themselves or other guys way too much.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

One of the "brothers" is Marcus - but I can't tell which one. He's one of those guys who can go from pretty to rugged in a heartbeat. Guess that was part of what made him the first male supermodel.

Will have to check out the Zebra story!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I saw the whiskey drinking guy on your other blog... wouldn't let me comments. Been goofy lately here on Blogger on and off. These are a lot of nice images! :)

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders