Saturday, February 04, 2006

Last lick of frosting

I titled this post for one of my favorite things. The last lick of frosting in the bowl when you make a cake. It always tastes the very best. Whether it was my pc or blogger, I couldn't get online for the last few hours to post my closing thoughts, so here they are, complete with photos of another of my favorite things. One of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter characters refers to him as "the most beautiful man in the world." I happen to agree.

Here's a look at Travis Fimmel over only a handful of years - from three modeling assignments. He goes from rugged country boy to pure sensual male animal. From handsome to beautiful. Much of the way we perceive him is through his presentation of himself.


Country boy, country sweet



City slicker, still a bit of the country



Sensual male, lost in bliss

That last pic is my cell phone wallpaper. Everytime my phone rings, I smile. As men change over the years, so does our perception of them. And as someone wise said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Male beauty - let's enjoy it the same way we do frosting. One luscious lick at a time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meljprincess said...

So, how many licks does it take to get to the center...lol!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

How many licks? The world may never know. mwah hah hah...

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders