Saturday, February 04, 2006

Thank you for blogging today

Because this site was out of order for such a long period today, I'll check it over the next few days to respond to comments.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did. Research is such fun when you write erotic romance. *wink* When I wrote For Women Only, my hero had been a pleasure slave. Khyff "The Machine" Antonello gained his nickname because of his legendary stamina and the fact that he could bring women to repeated orgasm without having one himself. Researching sexual positions and techniques took quite a bit of... hmm, shall we say... personal experimentation. >VBG<

I hope you'll come by and visit my blog, group, and website. I've posted the links for you.
www.kayelleallen.com
www.kayelleallenblog.blogspot.com
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/romancelivesforever

Thanks for spending time with me today!

Kayelle Allen

2 Comments:

Blogger Meljprincess said...

It was fun, Kayelle! I'd still like that "Stretch" and Marcus sandwich. *G*

3:05 PM  
Blogger Kayelle Allen said...

Would you like to share? LOL

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders