Monday, January 30, 2006

Secret Sex Toy Blog Winner

Yes, I played a Secret Cupid trick this time around. The contest for a signed copy of Treading the Labyrinth was announced this evening at the Liquid Silver Readers list at Yahoo Groups. The first person from that list to hop to SeX and make a comment won the prize.

Yes, I am tricky, but then so is Cupid. :)

And the winner is ......... Robin49. Thanks for playing, Robin49. Please e-mail me at raemorgan@worldnet.att.net to give me a snail mail so I can send your book to you.

For those of you who have never visited the Liquid Silver Readers list -- please do. We have lots of fun and lately lots of drool-icious pics of hunky men.

The addy - click here


Hope to see you there!!

Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders