Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Interim...


*YAWN*

I'm awake, quit poking me!

Man, that Tina. I mean, seriously, does she ever sleep? I've been slaving away on the newest newsletter(In e-mailboxes soon!). I've got deadlines you know! And I try to get some beauty sleep, because you know my scales are sensitive to stress, and that witch, Tina, wakes me up to chat this morning. I guess Pepper will be here later, had a muy importante meeting this morning. Did you like that? I'm learning other languages, Tina says it will round me out, personally, I just want to use it on the fellas.

WHOA! Speaking of fellas... Where does Paige keep all those men? Isn't she married? I want a husband like that! ;) What do you call a harem of men? But think of what it takes to feed all those guys!

Oh, and the tattoos and Tyrese! I want to trace those with my tong...

Ugh, really, Tina, you didn't say what I should chat about!

Okay, so no licking or biting, or...

Ouch! Fine, go away, and I'll be good. Promise. (fingers crossed)

Okay, she's gone. Now, where was I, oh, yeah, tattoos.

So, do you have any? What are they? Where are they? Any funny stories behind them? Where's your favorite spot for a guy to have one?

Until Pepper arrives to save my beauty sleep....

Silver

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Good morning Silver,
I believe you are correct - Paige is married and her hubby must be a doll to let her keep all those hunks around.

I'm not sure if there is actually a name for a harem of men, but stud farm sounds good to me!

As for tattoo's, I don't have any, don't want any, and am not really into men who have them, well unless they ride a harley, because we all know bikers must have tattoo's.

Hope you get caught up on your beauty sleep soon.

Michelle Hoppe
www.michellehoppe.com

1:12 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Dee said...

Don't start me on tattoos. I don't have any nor do any of my relatives including my husband, but I think they can look mighty fine on the right body. I especially like an ornamental circlet around a muscular biceps.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Awesome topic! My New Year's resolution is to get more tattoos!

I have 16 tattoos. Cat eyes and a kanji symbol on my neck, tribal triangles from hip to ankle on right leg, USMC on right ankle, skull and barbed wire on right breast (2 different tatts.), skull and crossbones on left hand finger, ankh on right hand finger, man in the moon on my hip, bat above left breast, skull on back, dragon with castle on back, rat on left arm, 2 different dragons on right arm and a spider web with spider on right shoulder.

I might get a new one this week. They're addicting.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have any tattoos, but three of my kids do. My oldest son (26) has a lion on his bicep. He and two of his friends went and had the same lion design tattoo done when they graduated high school. Surprise Mom, I got a Tattoo! Grrrr.... One of my twins (25) has a chinese symbol for happiness in the middle of her back, and my youngest (22) has quite a few - chinese symbols down the outside of her right leg, blue stars on the inside of her wrists, some sort of design on her upper chest, a big set of fairy wings on her back and maybe a few more I don't know about! They don't usually tell me when they've had one done. I don't usually mind tattoos so much if they are small and dainty looking - and out of sight!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have three tattoo's, A unicorn with a rainbow on my left brest that I got first. I decided that if guys couldnt stop staring at my chest then I'ed give them something to stare at ...lol. The next one I got was from a wall hanging I had of the upper half of a unicorn rearing that has "Hunted By Many" on the top and " Tamed By Few" on the bottom. The third is a cartoon gragon with fat cheeks and a sweet smile. I may get another one but i'am not sure yet lol.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No tattoos -- maybe if I were younger. I do the kind that can wash off -- my husband likes those -- of course only he can see them.

Rae Morgan

7:29 PM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

I'm SOOOOO late but I have two tattoos---my dad never even noticed the second one until 2 years after and only because I was climbing up on ladders painting the house! I want more. I want wings =)

Tattoos on men can be really sexy but not too many. I prefer black, possibly something Celtic.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders