Sunday, January 22, 2006

And the winner is. . .

Elizabeth, with this comment for identification purposes :)

Hey Dakota
First, you get a song stuck in my head (fly me to the moon, great turn of phrase blog me to the moon). Then, you just gotta go that one step further huh? Not content with the song, you gotta make me roll around on the floor and get covered in dog hair. Satsified now? Or is there something else yet to come? *squinting suspiciously*. Seriously (nah, who wants to b serious?) that was hilarious. I especially like the dick, rod and peter. *chuckle*
Elizabeth
www.elizabethsreviews.blogspot.com

She wins a Godiva Chocolate gift certificate and an unedited ARC of my upcoming release from LSB, Whose Bride Is She Anyway?

E-mail me, sweets at Dakota@dakotacassidy.com for the boo-tay!

YAY, Elizabeth--thanks to ALL who popped in!

Dakota :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders