Thursday, February 23, 2006

And the booty goes to...

Robin Snodgrass!!!!!!!!!

Wooooohooo! You rock!

E-mail me at Dakota@dakotacassidy.com to collect your prize, sweetie!

And yeah, you guys were mostly right--Excerpt #2 was MINE. The lovely Michelle Hoppe provided me with the first one. Oddly, Robin was the first to notice I'd forgotten to strip all of the names.

She caught the name August and indeed, August is the name of the hero in Whose Bride Is She Anyway!

Thank you, all for coming to play today! I had a wonderful time and I so appreciate the kind words about my writing.

I'll see y'all next month for more secrets of the LSB authors!!

hugs all round,
Dakota :)

3 Comments:

Blogger jennyowl said...

Congrats, Robin! I noticed the name August but I didn't bother looking it up because the answer is quite obvious. LOL

11:58 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

I just don't get how you guys got that?

Sheesh, mabe I AM predictabler, eh? LOLLOL

Thanks for hanging with me, doll :)

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Robin! It was fun for us too Dakota!

Little Lamb Lost

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders