Monday, June 05, 2006

Darragha's Name that Novella - winners

Sorry Darragha, I was supposed to post this for her and it never made it past my inbox. So with out futher ado...

Hey! Thanks for playing 'name that novella' with me on June 2nd! I'm going to type my favorites at the top of my manuscript and get a feel for which one is the best match.

Here are my favorites, though that's not to say I didn't like a few others (Dar She Blows made me giggle. Perfect for a sequal to "The Orca King" quite frankly...)

LadyVampire2U:
Scrimshaw, Spells and Seduction (I can work with this!)
Spell-Crafted for Pleasure

Meljprincess:
A Rare Pleasure

Kayleigh:
Raising Kane (which I then changed to Raising Kane in Salem)

Would you three please contact me at darragha @ gmail.com (no spaces)?

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders