Thursday, April 13, 2006

And Dakota's winner is....

Thank you SO much for coming to play today! Gotta love music, especially when it involves the nasty. LOLLOL

I had 37 people or so e-mail me privately to enter because they were having blog troubles--me too. Figures, eh?

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know I entered ya anyway:)

And the Winner is--LisaT!!!!

Congrats and if you e-mail me, I'd be happy to send you your gift cert for Godiva and a little something extra for just poppin' in :)

Contact me at Dakota @ dakotacassidy.com (with out the spaces) and congratulations again!

Until next time.
Hugs all 'round,
Dakota :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation Lisa T!!!!
Hugs!
Lisa R.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders