Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Opening Day Winners


Thanks for your patience ladies! I ended up having to take my youngest to the doctor and we got the wonderful prognosis of Strep Throat! So, you can imagine the Vitamin-C I'm popping as I type this!

Okay, thanks again for stopping by and commenting on all our secrets Dakota unearthed. We'll have her back again soon! We'd love to have you add us to your daily "blogger" list, each day a different author will post so you'll get a wide variety of posts! Variety is the spice of life right? We'll we're here to SPICE it up!

And the winners are:

Shellya
Meljprincess
Paula Simecka
Dennie McDonald

If you ladies can email me at b o o k m o m 3 1 @ g m a i l . c o m (of course without the spaces) I'll confirm your prizes!

11 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!! Congrats, ladies!!

Dakota :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Christy Robin said...

Congrats, you guys...err, gals!

Robin

12:17 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Congrats, everyone. Enjoy your prizes. :)

Tiffany

8:38 AM  
Blogger Jeana said...

Congrats to the winners..Enjoy your prizes

10:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats to the winners of the first SEx blog contest. Stay tuned, because I know there are more contests coming as the LSB authors spice up your life.

Actually, if you haven't discovered Dee S. Knight's post yet, she got a contest hidden within her message!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Meljprincess said...

Thanks for the congrats everybody! I'm going to roll around naked on whatever I won. Unless it's a gift certificate or an ebook. *WEG*

"I want sex and candy...yea..."

-Marcy Playground

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Rae Morgan said...

Congrats, winners! Now who won the book I donated?

Rae Morgan

6:05 PM  
Blogger Tina Burns - PR Liaison said...

Okay! I've got emails from Shellya and MelJP. Anyone know Dennie and Paula? I need a way to get a hold of them for their prizes!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Congrats ladies!!!!!!!!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Dennie McDonald said...

How cool - I am so excited!

Cece, LOVE the book cover!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Click here to join liquidsilverreaders
Click to join liquidsilverreaders